Ad 1

Sunday 3 December 2023

Comment on SpaceX’s New Design for Lunar Starship Unveiled by Alex Longo

In reply to Robert Connell.

Hi Robert,

Judging from your message, I am on the opposite side of the age spectrum. I wasn’t alive to see Apollo (or its 30th anniversary, for that matter). That is why I am so excited about Artemis, and why I volunteer to write about it for AmericaSpace in addition to studying candidate landing sites for the program as part of my day job. We rarely get to see events which are both historic and inspiring, and this is definitely one of them.

I have no doubt that Artemis will succeed. It may or may not happen on the timeline which we are hoping for, but the program is moving inexorably in the right direction.



from Comments for AmericaSpace https://ift.tt/TChIyA7
via World Space Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment