Ad 1

Monday 21 November 2022

Comment on Artemis I Orion Smoothly Completes Outbound Powered Flyby, Heads for DRO by Alex Burford

The launch was SO SPECTACULAR for me, personally, that it felt like4 December 21, 1968 and July 16, 1969 all over again. I understand that the ASRB’s burned out some cameras as the light from the new solid fuel mix was brighter than during the Shuttle Era and that the vibrations from 8.8,000,000 pounds of thrust was MORE that the Engineers and Technicians thought it would be.
Night launches teach a lot.
The views from the cameras are INCREDIBLE and I have the same feelings of awe as during Apollo. The years have not changed things as I thought they would have.
I Hope for continued Mission Success and Thank NASA as this is like an early Christmas Gift to me, Personally and the Nation as a Family.
“Ad Astra Per Aspera” “Semper Exploro”



from Comments for AmericaSpace https://ift.tt/za8hr4n
via World Space Info

0 comments:

Post a Comment